2 lbs chicken breast
8 Oz Heavy whipping cream
1 Tbspn Butter
3 Green Peppers
White cap or Portabella mushrooms
1 cup pasta water
1. Cut chicken breast or thighs into bite size (or size of your choice)
2. Use Cajun seasoning generously on both sides. Pan fry or bake chicken until juicy and tender.
3. Chop and pan fry green peppers.
4. When cooked, add sliced mushrooms in pan with minced green onion. Pan fry as to not overcook mushrooms.
5. Add chicken into pan.
6. Add 8 oz of heavy whipping cream. Stir in all ingredients. While reducing slightly, boil linguini pasta.
7. Add pasta to chicken/veggie combo and stir in one cup of pasta water
8. Add parmesan to top and serve.